Tonight, after I finish thereview, I am going to reformat my T4215′s drive and reinstall XP. I’m not sure which problem it was that tipped the scale in XP’s favor exactly, maybe it was the…
1. Loss of my keyboard function buttons.
2. Loss of my tablet function buttons
3. Loss of the “eraser” on my tablet’s digital pen
4. Loss of the fingerprint scanner & software
5. I’ve not been able to get the printer to work properly (drivers still aren’t Vista approved)
6. I am sick of being told (as an administrator and the sole user of this laptop) that I don’t have permission to access a particular folder. I mean…come on!
Those are just the issues I can think of off the top of my head!
The fact of the matter is that nothing has worked properly since before this post, and I am tired of fooling with it. I’ll miss Vista Ultimate, but I will not miss the hassle of a crippled Tablet PC.