Interested in doing your part to improve the environment. Who’s with me on switching to reusable toilet paper? Cloth toilet paper is not much different from the concept of re-usable diapers. It’s more economical, uses less paper and — no more late night trips to the store when you run out of paper! Biggest downside? Who wants to wash this in their washing machine?
Soft Cloth Toilet Wipes Details:
* Two-layer construction for soft strength.
* Basic wipes are one layer of soft flannel and one layer of knit terry.
* Premium wipes are one layer of soft flannel and one layer of super soft velour.
* Hemp wipes are two layers of hemp French terry with one smooth side and one loopy side.
* Sherpa wipes are two layers of soft cotton sherpa (cotton fleece).
* Edges finished with a nylon thread.
* Photos show a sample of the the types of designs that may be included with each package – fabrics will vary.