From the ‘interesting idea turned into a product that costs too much and does too little’ department,reports on a new product called ‘Drop Stop’ that … well, let’s just read what the site claims:
Never Search Under Your Seats Again!
Drop Stop® prevents keys, phones, change, jewelry, makeup, bottle caps, pens, gum, and more from falling down the car seat crack.
* Easily fits between your car seat and console
* Moves with the seat and is attached via the seat belt catch
* Drop Stop® prevents anything from falling down the crack
* One Size Fits All – Trucks And Cars!
* One Time Installation
* Drop Stop® is made using high grade neoprene
* Durable And Easy To Clean!
Beware of cheap knock-offs and imitations using lesser quality materials. They will fall apart and degrade!
This seems like one of those silly little things that you’d use as a stocking stuffer until you see that they are $20 for a pair! For me that is a pretty lousy value proposition – I don’t like dropping stuff but have never felt $20 worth of frustration. Have you? If so head on over to Drop Stop and pick up a pair – they even have a discount code right on the site!