Motorola announced the addition of a new smartphone handset running the Android operating system. The Motorola CLIQ features a custom user interface called MotoBlur. The handset will be available on T-Mobile exclusively later this year. This announcement realizes the move for Motorola to Android for their smartphone handsets. More details after the break.
- Slide-out QWERTY Keyboard
- 3.1″ 320×480 Screen
- 3G and WiFi connectivity
- 5 MP camera with 24 frame-per-second video capability
- Standard headphone jack
- MotoBlur interface
- Google services including Google Maps, Google Search, Gmail, etc.
- Available in Winter White and Titanium colors
- On the T-Mobile network later this year
The MotoBlur interface is one of the distinctive features of the Motorola CLIQ. It integrates all messaging accounts into a single graphical interface, including email, text messages, and social network alerts (including Facebook, Twitter, and MySpace).
More information and photos can be found on the T-Mobile page or via the