With all of the ups and downs of today’s economy, wouldn’t it be nice if we could get some help from the professionals? Ways to save, invest and budget our money? How about loans and investing strategies? Now how about being able to get it via Twitter?
Mint.com, the popular online personal finance site has partnered with Twitter to provide Money Tweets. Money Tweets are a way to receive advice and education on finances, as well as current news that can impact our financial future, all via the Twittersphere.
Mint.com’s Money Tweets includes five categories, allowing people to read whatever content most interests them:
- Topics – Collects information relating to budgets, saving, investment, loans, and retirement feeds. These tweets are from the experts, such as the Wall Street Journal.
- Tweets about Mint.com – Tracks, in real-time, what people are saying about Mint.com in Twitter.
- Tweets from Mint.com - Updates followers on the latest from Mint.com.
- Questions – A question of the day. A way to bring about discussion and brainstorming on a relevant topic. Kind of a twitter whiteboard-like discussion.
- Popular – Keeps followers on top of hot financial topics.
To find out more, go to the site.