For my final M-EDGE iPad case review I wanted to share a video from my YouTube channel.
The M-EDGE Touring Jacket is a neoprene sleeve that’s lined with gray fleece. It fits the iPad just about perfectly. Not so tight that you feel as though you need a crow bar to get your iPad in or out and not so loose so that the iPad gets jostled around.
Here’s what M-EDGE has to say about it:
The M-Edge Touring Sleeve for the Apple iPad is the must-have accessory sleeve for the active iPad user. The Sleeve, made of durable and easy-to-clean neoprene, provides superior device protection and includes a large exterior pocket for storage of your iPhone, charger, and other accessories. The Sleeve zips closed using a hidden double zipper, which allows users access to all ports and the ability to charge their device without removing it from the case. The Touring Sleeve offers full surface protection in a lushly padded case, while the soft grey polar fleece interior ensures your iPad will always be cushioned in comfort. The M-Edge Accessories Touring Sleeve is a sporty case that provides rugged protection for your tablet.
- Lightweight sleeve is made of easy-to-clean neoprene with grey polar fleece interior.
- Internal core material provides generous screen and device protection.
- Large exterior pocket allows for storage of iPhone and other iPad accessories
- Double closure zipper allows access to charging port without removing iPad from sleeve
- Hidden, zippered handle allows for easy carrying while on-the-go.
The case comes in five color choices, orange, black, green, blue and red and is currently on sale for $29.99.
Check it out on the M-EDGE website here after you watch my video review below.