This is obnoxious! I am absolutely awful at those “guess what this is” type games where they show you the tiniest portion of a product and expect you to figure out what it is … and this one happens to come with a prize that I am sure I would love to win!
ioSafe, makers of the fantastic hard drives that are impervious to fire, water, crushing — or any other disaster man or nature can throw at them (and you had better believe that we have tried!) — is giving away a mystery item that they will soon be unveiling at CES. It seems like another indestructible hard drive would be redundant, so maybe this is totally different? The edge of an opening looks like it could be a CD/DVD slot, however … which makes me wonder … well, I’ll keep my guesses to myself and just enter the contest on my own. 😉
You do the same!
We’ll be unveiling a brand new product at CES 2011 and you could be one of the very first to get your hands on it simply by correctly guessing what it is. That’s right, to be in with a chance of winning, all you need to do is leave a comment below saying what you think the product is.
Need a clue? It weighs more than a Cadbury Cream Egg but less than an adult coonhound. Need another clue? See the image [above].
- The judge’s decision is final. No bellyaching or petulant whining is permitted.
- The contest is open to real humans only: dogs, cats, fish and discarnate entities on the astral plane are excluded.
- Should you not provide us with a mailing address within 14 days of us sending the notification you’ve won, we’ll give the prize to somebody else. If you think this is unfair, see rule #1.
- Entries must be submitted by 2nd January 2011.
- The winner will be randomly selected on 5th January 2011 and notified by email on that day.
You can read a bit more on the ioSafe blog, and be sure to keep an eye out because they will be posting at least one more picture soon!