We’ve seen iPad 2 cases made from a variety of different leathers. We’ve seen a gorgeous example of one made from crocodile thanks to Orbino. But this is a new one for us. an iPad 2 case made from Kangaroo leather. We’ll skip all the sill puns and jokes and just hop over to the company’s description of it. (Oops, sorry that just kinda slipped out by accident.)
Presenting the world’s first iPad 2 Kangaroo Leather Case crafted by Aranez. This stylish case features genuine high-grade Australian kangaroo leather which is known to be the best performance leather in the world – it’s light and tough. When you combine this material with the unique notebook design, the result is a benchmark-setting luxurious leather case.
Aranez have considered every minute detail of the iPad 2 Notebook Kangaroo Leather Case from the unique silver stitching, through to innovative fold-out lap stand and ensuring that every single port on the iPad 2 remains easy to access.
The Aranez iPad 2 Notebook Kangaroo Leather Case is the perfect accessory for those looking to stand out from the crowd.
- Crafted from premium high performance kangaroo leather
- Slimline notebook design
- Fold-out magnetic lap flap
- Silver stitching that differentiates from the rest
- Business and credit card holders
- Holds the iPad 2 securely in place
- Protects the iPad 2 from bumps and scratches
- Access to all buttons and charge ports
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
- Guarantee of Quality with each case
The Aranez iPad 2 notebook Kangaroo Leather Case has an MSRP of $119.99. We have one on the way for review and look forward to sharing our thoughts with you.