Last year I had a chance to review a Read the review here.) The wallet is rather unusual. It is hardcased, offers limited storage and is RFID shielded. I love it because it has forced me to keep only a bare minimum of items with me and, after months and months of use it still looks brand new.. (
Last week the, an attachment for the Flipside 2X Wallet.
Yes, it is an accessory for a wallet! And it is a cool accessory at that.
The FlipsideKick is
a universal card slot that attaches to the back of the Flipside 2X Wallet to increase its capacity, for those customers who want thier Flipside’s to hold a bit more, giving the Flipside Wallet a ‘modular’ touch.
The FlipsideKick™ Features:
- Attach the Kick to your Flipside Wallet when you need a capacity boost, detach it when you don’t.
- The FlipsideKick™ can hold up to three regular-sized cards, up to six business cards, or a combination of both.
- Ideal for RFID cards you want to scan without opening your wallet, like RFID subway passes, RFID work/building entry cards, and more.
- Also ideal for cards you want to access quickly and on-the-go, like hotel room card keys, work and student I.D. cards, or business cards (works excellent as a business card holder/dispenser).
- Capable of securely holding the irregularly thick RFID Prox cards, typically used for building and workplace entry.
- Constructed from tough Polycarbonate, the FlipsideKick’s™ slim 3/16″ thick design keeps your Flipside 2X wallet compact and comfortable.
The FlipsideKick has an MSRP of $9.95 and ships within 24 to 48 hours of ordering.