Today at CES IK Multimedia, makers of professional grade tools for musicians such as the iRig guitar interface, iRig MIDI and iRig Mic are bringing a number of great sounding new products to the market.
The iRig MIX brings you the pro-level quality and features you would expect in a device costing much more – but it also goes beyond those by integrating seamlessly with several iOS DJ mixing and other apps!
Here are some of the features:
• 2 stereo inputs with gain, bass, treble and volume controls, independent cue on each channel with LED indication and channel crossfader
• Instrument/microphone/extra input with volume control can be processed by iOS apps (such as AmpliTube, VocaLive)
• Stereo output with RCA connectors, master level and LED meters
• High quality, pristine sound
• Quality headphone output for master or cue monitoring with independent volume control
• Input switch splits Input 1 into dual-mono for use with DJ mixing apps on a single iOS device
• “X-Sync” mode allows auto-sync with any audio source using the included DJ Rig free app
• Can also be powered with battery packs and mobile chargers
• Includes 4 free apps: DJ Rig, AmpliTube, VocaLive, GrooveMaker
Pricing for iRig MIX is set at only $99.99 and will be available in February 2012 from electronic and music retailers around the world. You can pre-order iRig MIX NOW from IK Multimedia online store and other selected resellers.