Today at CES IK Multimedia, makers of professional grade tools for musicians such as the iRig guitar interface, iRig MIDI and iRig Mic are bringing a number of great sounding new products to the market.
The iRig Stomp brings a shape that is instantly familiar to anyone who has ever played guitar – a stomp box – into the smartphone era. By integrating the iPhone interface with flexible signal processing circuitry, the iRig Stomp allows you to add a whole new dimension to your guitar sound.
Here are some of the features:
• Compact, durable yet lightweight, aluminum-cast enclosure integrates easily into any traditional pedalboard.
• Can be used inline with other effects pedals, or directly connected to amplifiers or PA systems using regular ¼” guitar cables with no need for adapters.
• Allows precise adjustment of the signal for perfect guitar and bass levels with its large input gain knob.
• Active battery-powered output circuit improves headroom, especially when used with high-gain amplifiers in the AmpliTube app reducing feedback and crosstalk when recording.
• The bypass switch allows engaging or bypassing the AmpliTube app chain of effects – like a traditional stompbox – for seamless integration into any existing rig.
• Ultra-compact form-factor can be easily carried on the road.
• Features a 3.5mm/1/8” jack for silent practicing with headphones.
• Includes AmpliTube FREE app and can be used with any other guitar processing app that uses the iOS mini-jack
Pricing is set at only $59.99 and will be available in early Q2 2012 from electronic and music retailers around the world.