As a frequent rider of mass transit, specifically buses, I have to be prepared for the elements. This includes making sure my gear remains safe if I happen to incur a sudden downpour or get caught in a snowstorm. While my current gearbag, a Swiss Gear Cobalt does an ok job but I still wonder with the thunderstorm season upon us here in Central Ohio. That’s why the bag above from DryCASE peaked my interest.
The bag is the DryCASE Waterproof Backpack. This bag has many features a lot of bags don’t that will help the stuff inside stay bone dry as well as make it even easier to carry the load:
- 100% Waterproof Main Compartment
- Water Resistant Zippered Outer Storage
- External Zippered Mesh Pocket for Your Wet Gear
- Mesh Side Pocket/ Drink Bottle Holder
- Two Way Valve for inflation or compression
- Padded Shoulder Straps
- Top Hold Handles
- Waist/ Hip Support
- Lower Back Padded Support
- 30 Liters of Storage Capacity
- Main compartment is perfect for holding laptops and other large electronics that are up to 12 inches wide
As a daily driver, this bag may be over kill, but if you want to take your laptop with you on a camping trip it may be just the thing you need.
The DryCASE Waterproof Backpackwhich is a bargain compared to replacing your precious laptop.