Apple has created some of the most iconic advertising campaigns in history, including the infamous ’1984′ and ‘Lemmings’ to ‘Think Different’ to ‘I’m a Mac …’ and more. Of course, there are some real clunkers out there as well. They are all available to watch on youtube – and user EveryAppleAds has rounded up the 485 ads into a single playlist … which will take about four hours to watch! But you can just peruse the list and watch a few here or there. It’s definitely worth checking out!
About Michael AndersonView all posts by Michael Anderson
I have loved technology for as long as I can remember - and have been a computer gamer since the PDP-10! Mobile Technology has played a major role in my life - I have used an electronic companion since the HP95LX more than 20 years ago, and have been a 'Laptop First' person since my Compaq LTE Lite 3/20 and Powerbook 170 back in 1991! As an avid gamer and gadget-junkie I was constantly asked for my opinions on new technology, which led to writing small blurbs ... and eventually becoming a reviewer many years ago. My family is my biggest priority in life, and they alternate between loving and tolerating my gaming and gadget hobbies ... but ultimately benefits from the addition of technology to our lives!
- Phiaton MODERNA MS 200 Earphones Spring Cleaning Giveaway March 31, 2013
- The iPhone Doldrums – I Think I’m Ready for Something Different May 21, 2013
- Apple Lightning Connector Broken Inside iPad Mini Port – Eeek! March 2, 2013
- Monster Diamond Tears Headphones Giveaway May 7, 2013
- Win a Seagate Backup Plus on Tax Day April 12, 2013
- Facebook Phone Event, What Do You Think? April 4, 2013
- Confessions of a Doctor Who Newbie April 27, 2013
- Zinio Introduces Z-Pass – 3 Digital Magazines Per Month for $5 May 23, 2013
- 2013 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT All About Value and Functionality May 23, 2013
- The Zooka Wireless Speaker Bar for Tablets and Laptops Review May 23, 2013
- Classic RPGs Wizardry VI, VII and 8 Come to GoG.com! May 23, 2013
- G5 Entertainment Casual Games Land on the Windows 8 Store May 23, 2013
- Turn Off iMessage Before Switching Away from iOS May 23, 2013
- Dungeon of Elements Game Launches Kickstarter Campaign May 23, 2013
- DevelopIQ Wants To Rule Entertainment On Your ‘Berry: [...] in November, I was fortunate enough to meet ...
- Review: The AT&T LG EXpo Windows Phone With Pico Projector: [...] (still) using a stylus for many of the resis...
- Gary Bunker: Although I haven't owned a console since the orig...
- Carly Z: You nailed it Dan. Even if WWDC announces somethin...
- Michael Anderson: Also, are we really expecting something revolution...
- dancohen: Chris- a few things. A. The "wait because somethi...
- LiTsai: my dad hasn't seen anything like this, and he'll...
About MY Gear Amazon Kindle Android Apps Android Phone and Tablet Gear Android Phones and Tablets Apple Apple iPad Apple iPad Apps Apple iPad Gear Apple iPhone Apple iPhone and Touch Apps Apple iPhone and Touch Gear Apple iPod and Touch Devices Apple Mac Software Audio Visual Gear Automobiles Automotive Gear Barnes and Noble NOOK BlackBerry Phones and Tablets Bluetooth Books and eBooks CES Desktop Gear Digital Camera Gear and Photograph Services Games & Gaming Google Health Tech Home Tech HTC Laptop Bags Laptop Gear Microsoft Windows Phone Devices Miscellaneous Gear Mobile Phone Gear Mobile Phones Movies and Streaming Video Music Offbeat and Off Topic Power Gear Social Networking Sports and Fitness Travel and Travel Gear Ultra Portable Tablets WiFi and Wireless Gear Wired Headsets and Earphones