How do you feel about the audio coming out of your laptop? If you have ever used a headset with USB audio you know the quality difference an outboard DAC can make. Now AudioEngine is offering the D3 Premium 24-bit DAC system as a way to simply plug in a USB device and enhance your audio experience!
Here are the basics – you plug the D3 into a USB port, the you are good to go:
Setup is easy, and no special software is needed. The D3 plugs directly into a USB port on your Mac or PC and the output connects to headphones, Audioengine powered speakers, or any audio system.
Designed for the headphone enthusiast
With it’s high signal-to-noise ratio and low distortion, the D3 delivers sound quality generally heard only in more expensive DACs. The high-performance headphone amplifier was designed for a wide range of headphones and will satisfy even the most demanding headphone enthusiast.
See and hear the difference
The aluminum case of the D3 reflects traditional Audioengine design and the high-quality components and audio fidelity are typical of our commitment to great sound at affordable prices. The Audioengine D3 continues to close the gap between your computer music and home hi-fi, and even if you’re not an audio enthusiast they guarantee your music will sound better!
– Portable USB audio converter for Mac or PC
– Stream bit-perfect native 24/96 HD audio
– High-performance headphone amp included
– Plug-and-play, no drivers or software to install
– Connect headphones or any music system
– Easily drives low impedance headphones
– Computer OS volume control
– Asynchronous data transfer with dual master clocks
– Metal injection molded (MIM) aluminum case
Categories: Gear Bits