With apologies to Jim Croce, “If I could put time on a diet…” I would end up with ClockOne… an E-Ink wall clock that weighs less than 3.5 pounds and is just 4mm thick. Seriously thin, ClockOne is big on time and makes quite the statement. Its expected MSRP of $499 does too.
Here are the facts:
- What are the dimensions of ClockONE? 1000mm wide x 350mm tall x 4mm thin
- What is the weight of ClockONE? 1.5 Kilograms (3.3 pounds)
- What type of battery does ClockONE use? One CR2450 button battery
- What is the battery life of ClockONE? One year, on average
- When will ClockONE be available? September 2014
- How much will ClockONE cost? Suggested retail price of $499
Apparently thin is in… even when it comes to telling time. Want to learn more? Check out Twelve24Clocks.