Hotdog Yoga is a spinoff from our friends at Skooba Design, and they have turned to Kickstarter to help fund their latest project. The Yogatote is “designed to be more practical and versatile than any standard mat bag”. A full-featured yoga bag with a built-in mat carrier, the bag offers tons of organization without looking like it.
What I love about the Hotdog Yogatote is that it doesn’t HAVE to be a tote for yoga gear. As the Kickstarter page explains, “It’s perfect for a weekend getaway, a trip to the beach, your daily commute, and more. This is one bag that doesn’t need to stay in the closet when you’re not headed to practice”. Take a look at the project.
- Expandable shoe pocket, 7″x5″x11″ when expanded (holds up to women’s size 10 sneakers). Also perfectly sized for a block or sweaty yoga clothes.
- Hide-away water bottle pocket, fits all size sport water bottles
- Hide-away mat sling becomes additional zippered pocket when not in “yoga mode.”
- Interior zip pouch, 7″x6″
- Interior phone/accessory pockets, 4″x3.5″, 3″3.5″
- Front exterior zippered accessory pocket, 20″x5″
- Back exterior zippered pocket, 13″x10″ (fits magazines, notebooks, or a tablet)
The Kickstarter page offers a wide range of ways you can help this project become a reality. Check out these photos and then jump over to the project page and back it.
Funding goes through April 2, with bag delivery expected in June. But that will only happen if the Hotdog Yogatote project is fully funded so click here to make it a reality.