Our son has a water activity table that he LOVES. Every toy gets a dunk in the water table, and today that included Sarah’s iPhone 5C. We currently have it in a bag of rice, so we will see. The Gear Diary team is pretty pessimistic, with most putting the odds of survival at 20/80 or 30/70. What’s your bet?
How discouraging were my “nay-saying friends”? Read onto see their comments on Sarah’s iPhone Disaster:
- Travis Ehrlich 20/80. Survival/finished.
- Carly Zektzer What about the likelood the phone works but the speakers are fried?
- Travis Ehrlich Plausible. In still going with done. I’m a curmudgeon though.
- Carly Zektzer Lol. Fair. If it’s toast that will suck. Sarah is sipposed to go camping tomorrow, so I thibj we will have to play musical phones while waiting on a replacement.
- Dan Cohen 30/70.
- Judie Stanford One day, Apple will take a page from Sony & Samsung’ playbooks, and they’ll make a water resistant iPhone. Until then, I’d say 20/80 like Coach.
- Dan Cohen I have to say I do love not having to worry about the Z2 or the Ultra in that regard…
- Carly Zektzer Sigh. You all are quite negative. Hopefully we don’t have a disaster on our hands in the AM.
- Travis Ehrlich I hope you don’t either…but remember I’m a curmudgeon. Get off my lawn you darn kids!!!
So what do you think? Is the iPhone going to be saved or will we be on our way to the Apple Store in the morning? Let us know in the comments below.