The iPhone 5S shoots amazing video. Unfortunately the same cannot be said for audio. That’s where the Zoom iQ5 comes in. For under $100, the iQ5 plugs into any iOS device with a Lightning connector and captures impressively accurate audio. Using the free app makes it even better. Check out all the features and see it on video.
- Two microphone elements in Mid-side configuration with portrait or landscape recording modes
- 16-bit/44.1kHz recording with analog-type Mic Gain wheel for precision adjustment of input level
- Three auto gain presets, built-in limiting, automatic recording and dedicated headphone jack
- Used in conjunction with Zoom’s Handy Recorder app as well as Camera, Garage Band and other popular audio and video streaming apps
- Works with any iPhone 5 (or later), iPod Touch (5th gen or later), iPad (4th gen or later), or iPad mini running iOS 6 or newer
Just $99.99, we have one on the way for review and testing. Get yours.