If you have an iPhone 6 and use Apple Pay, then you owe it to yourself, and to your phone, to check out the OtterBox Commuter Series iPhone 6 Wallet Case. This protective and colorful case lets you protect your precious iPhone while safely and securely stowing a few cards, a license and perhaps some cash.
The case ranges in price from $39.90 to $49.90 and, as part of the Commuter Series lineup, you can mix and match shells and slipcovers so you can get the look you most appreciate. As OtterBox explains:
The Commuter Series Wallet for iPhone 6 gives you a place to stash your cash and cards inside the hidden wallet drawer. With room for up to three cards and one bill, this iPhone 6 wallet case offers convenience, security and trusted OtterBox protection — it’s everything you need all in one.
Video look at the OtterBox Commuter Series iPhone 6 Wallet Case
Features of the OtterBox Commuter Series iPhone 6 Wallet Case:
- Durable internal slipcover cushions iPhone 6 from impacts
- Sleek polycarbonate shell provides impact resistance
- Self-adhesive screen protector guards against smudges and scrapes
- Durable polycarbonate wallet shell wraps around the iPhone 6 to provide added protection and stores your cash and cards
- Tight-fitting port and plug covers keep grit and grime from building up in your jacks, ports and inputs
- Comes with a stick-on screen protector to help block scratches, scuffs and scrapes to your touchscreen
- Customize with a variety of color options and create your personally designed iPhone 6 case
You can learn more and design your own here.
Source: Manufacturer supplied review sample of the OtterBox Commuter Series iPhone 6 Wallet Case
What I Like: Offers good protection; Available in a range of colors; Wallet function works quite well and has a usable design
What Needs Improvement: Hard shell can be a bit slippery