While at CES 2016 we had a chance to check out the upcoming TrueWireless Ear Buds from M-Edge. These are wireless ear buds with a difference. They not only cut the cord to your device but they cut the cord between ears! For $149.99 you’ll get two separate ear buds that work in tandem. Here’s our video look!
The earbuds look great and will come in four different bright colors. Each ear gets its own ear bud but the two devices work together with zero latency to give you stereo sound without the need to have an annoying cord running from one ear to the other.
Here’s what the company has to say about them:
Lightweight, durable, and highly functional, TrueWireless earbuds mean no longer having to choose between being active and staying connected.
And here’s our video look at them during CES:
- Wireless music and phone calls with on-ear controls
- Provides 10 hours of music and calls between charges
- Ergonomic, lightweight and balanced design
- Includes 4 sets of tips for secure fit
- Voice-activated music and call controls
- Sweat and rain-proof for the most strenuous of workouts
- Rapid-charging long-life power cell and includes a “Y” USB charging cable for charging each side
The TrueWireless ear buds will retail for $149.99 when they arrive in the near future. They are a huge step forward for wireless earbuds and we can’t wait to check them out!
You can learn more here on the product page!