If you’ve read my article about the Oura Air Mask, you know it’s been my everyday mask whenever I leave the house. It’s super comfortable, washable, and protects against all of the elements of COVID-19. And they now have a new color for the mask associated with a fantastic cause.
The newest black masks by Oura have finally arrived; it had been the company’s most requested color.
Available for $50, the Black Aura masks come at a very pivotal point in the world with music civil unrest. Also, with COVID-19 still very relevant in its own right, masks are still very much required. In support, Oura launched the Black OURA Air Mask, and 50% of all proceeds will go towards the Know Your Rights Camp during the month of June. You will find a few of their other masks in a variety of colors, both with and without N95 filters. My wife and I received two medium-sized masks and couldn’t be happier.
Per the Oura’s site, the Air Mask features:
- Self-sterilizing Technology: Kills bacteria, viruses, and other germs.
- Water Repellent: Deflects sprays and aerosols to help prevent pathogen penetration from sneezes and coughs.
- Moisture Wicking: Decreases humidity and heat around your face during use.
- Breathability: Advanced textiles help the mask remain breathable while maintaining effective filtration.
- Deodorizing: Breaks down odor-causing molecules and bacteria.
- Eco-friendly: The OURA Air Mask is reusable and washable.
- Hypoallergenic: Made with skin-friendly fabrics that do not contain any harsh chemicals. Safe for the skin microbiome.
- NIOSH-approved N95 Filter: Optional N95 filter is available for purchase with the mask for additional filtration.
- Adjustable Nose Clip: Contours around your nose for a comfortable, personalized seal
- Fits Any Face: A mask is only as good as its fit. That’s why we have several sizes so you can find the perfect one to suit your face.
- UV Protective: UPF 50+ protection from UVA and UVB rays.
For more information on how to purchase one for yourself, you can visit their site today.