Slide2Unlock2, or more commonly known as S2U2, is a simple lock/unlock application which has the iPhone style slide unlocking for Windows Mobile. It can be used as a screen-saver when your device is idle. It has a CallerID function (but it may not work on some devices, so try it before using it daily); S2P control plugin; and volume control. S2U2 shows various system information items, even without unlocking and is highly customizable.
Changes of v2.20
- Removed the option “lock the device after any phone call when Bluetooth is on”.
- Added option “InCall Lock” (S2U2 Settings -> General)
- Added option to release the Volume Control key lock, i.e. adjust the volume even it’s locked. (S2U2 Settings -> Phone)
- Fixed an occasional issue that Dotfred’s TaskMgr would hang when running S2U2 since v2.x.
- Fixed the small volume bar of the VGA/WVGA S2P control plugin.
- Fine tuned the CallerID and S2U2 Settings for HTC Pro2 & HD2.
- A few minor bugs fixed.
For those Windows Mobile users out there who want the iPhone style slide unlocking app, this neat application is FREE and available for download here!