It is wet and cold here in the Northeast today but spring is definitely here. That means more time outside. And if you plan to be in the great outdoors at night a good flashlight is a must. The Blackfire Clamplight Lantern is a great option thanks to its bright illumination, accessible price and flexible uses. Check it out.
The Clamplight Lantern is a dual-utility lantern that doubles as flashlight. The Clamplight function of the lantern lets you quickly and easily clamp it to tents, tree branches, and tackle boxes. Once in place the pivoting head lets you shine light wherever it is needed. Add in a hanging hook and IPX4 storm proofing and you have a lantern/flashlight that will serve you well in a wide range of situations.
Blackfire Clamplight Lantern Features Include:
- Two separate CREE LED’s and up to 230 lumens
- Ability to easily switch between, hi, low, and strobe modes for lantern in addition to flashlight mode
- Pivoting head illuminates any space or area
- Rubberized coating offers extra grip and added durability
- IPX4 international weatherproof standard, making it perfect for camping, fishing, and boating
The Blackfire Clamplight Lantern has an MSRP of just $44.99. Check it out here.