Real Time Strategy games continue to be popular on the PC, but they are about to open up to a whole new fan base with the upcoming alternate reality game Timelines: Assault On America Mobile. Timelines is launching on February 17th on iOS and Android, more than a year after it released on Mac & PC.
Timelines: Assault On America Mobile mobile WWII Real Time Strategy title that asks the question; “What if the Axis powers invaded the United States of America in WWII?” It is a classic style Real Time Strategy game developed specifically for tablets. The Missions take place on US soil during WWII with 12 unique terrain layouts starting from the Atlantic Coastline and finally reaching the streets of Washington D.C. With each mission the user will be able to collect upgrade points to build a stronger and smarter army. The game offers a unique learning AI difficulty component that adjusts to the player’s skill level so that even users new to RTS games can get into it without a big learning curve. Users on both IOS and Android can play together in Multiplayer mode with up to 4 players at a time.
- 12 missions culminating in the battle for Washington D.C.
- 4 player co-op multiplayer: choose between 9 playable countries USA, UK, France, Russia, Japan, German, Hungary, Romania, and Czechoslovakia
- Multiplayer modes include, Player versus Player and Player vs A.I.
- Cross Platform multiplayer IOS/Android/PC/Mac/LINUX
- 20 unit types per nation upgradeable for all infantry and vehicles (200 usable upgrades) Tanks, Trucks, Commander Vehicles, stationary guns, and much more
- Defensive tactics include minefield planting, stationary turrets, and anti-tank assault
- Airstrike capabilities for offensive special attacks
- Learning AI that adjusts to the player’s skill level
- Elevated terrains allowing for multiple strategic tactics
- Available in English/French/Italian/German/Spanish/Russian
Timelines: Assault On America Mobile will be available for free to try in the IOS App Store and Android Google Play Store, with the option of a one time purchase to unlock all of the game’s content.
The free version will include the game tutorial, the first 2 campaign missions, and a limited trial of the cross platform multiplayer component.
Through an in-app purchase of $3.99 you can unlock all 12 campaign missions, unlimited cross platform multiplayer, and remove all ads.
Check out the Timelines: Assault On America trailer: