I’m a big fan of Phiaton’s audio products and have covered many of their various offerings. The company just introduced a fresh new design to its line of premium audio solutions with the BT 460 wireless headphones and MS 300 BA earphones. The two offerings have a new look and new technology. They are updates worthy of note.
The new headphone offerings are
designed with a stylish, minimalistic exterior and innovative features that improve the listening experience, the new product introductions cater to young audio enthusiasts who appreciate style and performance.
The BT 460 headphones feature a brand new state-of-the-art technology. It included touch-interface controls, audio sharing and smart play/pause features.
- A Touch Interface: Allows you to control your music, calls and volume with a swipe of your finger on the outer ear cup.
- A Smart Play Pause Function: Automatically detects whether a headphone is being worn or not and will play and pause automatically.
- The Phiaton ShareMe Connection: Allows two people to listen to the same music or watch the same movie at the same time.
- Vibration Notifications: Signals when a call is being received or you have stepped outside the communication range.
- Bluetooth 4.0: Experience improved sound quality and extended battery life
- Everplay-X: Allows you to continue calling or listening to your music, even if the battery runs out or your audio device is not Bluetooth compatible
- aptX Technology: Increases digital streaming efficiency and improves overall dynamic range.
- A Bass Optimizer: Phiaton’s new technology “Acoustic Pressure Balancer” helps to reduce the reverberation and deliver well-balanced and accurate sound with powerful bass.
- Clear Voice Capture: The BT 460 cVc technology makes phone calls crystal clear for the person on the other end of the line.
They look great and we can’t wait to put ears to them. The BT 460 headphones are available in white or black for $249. Learn more here.
The MS 300 BA earphones are a high-performance pair of earphones that combine a balanced armature driver and a dynamic driver.
- Hybrid Dual Driver: They combines both a balanced armature driver and dynamic driver in one Balanced Armature Driver. Experience high frequency tones like never before in an earphone. The balanced armature driver technology makes each vibrant note come alive, letting you hear all the textured nuances and precise details of your favorite classical, guitar, and string music.
- Low Frequency Pass Filter: This specialized filtering process optimizes acoustics by filtering out high frequency sound waves from the Dynamic Driver, allowing the driver to hone in on low frequency precision and improved bass. This enables the Hybrid Dual Driver to enhance sound quality along the entire frequency spectrum.
- Music & Calls: Features a remote and microphone so that you can easily answer calls or control your music
- Tangle-Free Oval Shaped Cable: Textured cable helps to minimize cable tangling and minimize cable touch noise
The MS 300 BA earphones are available in white or red for $99. Learn more here.
Both new headphone and earphone products will be available in late January.