Arlo is one of the most popular smart home products on the market, most known for its Arlo Pro series of cameras that allow you to see the comings and goings in and around your home regardless of whether you are there or not. Arlo has just announced its Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight which is the first of its kind, boasting wire-free functionality.
Following a pattern of releasing highly requested products by users like the Arlo Video Doorbell back at CES 2019, the Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight is the first-ever wire-free Floodlight camera that does exactly what you’d think it does and more. An extension of the Arlo smart cameras, the floodlight has powerful LED lights, an integrated HDR camera complete with a 160-degree field of view, two-way audio, custom lighting settings, and a built-in siren to boot. There are so many use cases for this, regardless if you decide to use it at home, or for your business, especially with Arlo’s AI optional monthly subscription-based service.
“Arlo’s industry-leading technology is now packed into a wire free, sleek form factor allowing for seamless camera and floodlight integration,” said Tejas Shah, SVP product and chief information officer. “With this highly functional, yet minimalist design, users are able to reap the benefits of increased illumination, best-in-class camera performance and computer vision technology resulting in even more peace of mind – all without compromising their home exterior aesthetic.”
With a magnitude of features to allow you identify individual people approaching your place, the Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight camera’s image and audio quality will help you identify subjects even in less than ideal lighting, or distracting background noise. Some of the features include:
- Superior Brightness: Powerful LED’s illuminate a wide area, activated by motion or manually.
- 2K Video with HDR: Zoom in on objects and see clearer details and colors in 2K HDR during live or recorded video viewing.
- Color Night Vision: See what’s lurking in the dark with color night vision or traditional black and white.
- 160-degree Diagonal View: Keep an eye on more of what matters with a wider field-of-view.
- 2-Way Audio: Hear and speak to visitors clearly with superior audio quality.
- Built-in Smart Siren: Trigger your siren remotely or automatically during an event.
- Rechargeable Battery: Convenient and long-lasting battery to take the expense out of security.
- Custom Control: Enhance protection with custom floodlight and camera settings.
Designed with user convenience in mind, you can easily install the Arlo Pro 3, and once installed you’ll receive three months of Arlo Smart, which is the subscription service from the brand that gives you 30 days of rolling 2K cloud recordings to store and view video clips — this includes Arlo’s e911 function that gives you access to emergency services local to the location of your camera for quick action in emergency situations.
For more information on Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight Camera, you can head over to Arlo.com today.