Jabra’s headphones have helped many people who have needed to work from home for the past year. (They are great in the office too but… you know.) Unfortunately, a good headset for Zoom meetings can be pricey. Now, thanks to the new Jabra Evolve2 30, that’s no longer the case. It’s a Jabra, and it’s under $100!
Jabra headsets are some of the best available for those of us who are spending all day on our computers every day. With the rerelease of the Jabra Evolve2 30, they have made an affordable headset that’s accessible to everyone. It is great for remote workers and will be useful once they are back in the office. At the same time, it is ideal for students who continue distance learning this spring.
As the company explains:
Work smarter with the new Jabra Evolve2 30: It’s time to get ahead with the new standard of professionalism. From open office to open-plan living, Evolve2 30 opens doors to enhanced comfort, seamless collaboration, and instant concentration anywhere, whoever you are, and however you work.
The Jabra Evolve2 30 was designed to be lightweight, portable, comfortable, and sound great. It doesn’t have active noise cancellation, but thanks to the headset’s design and the memory foam ear cushions, it still promises to block out a substantial amount of ambient noise.
A busy light automatically illuminates when you are on a call and can also be manually operated when you don’t want to be disturbed. Together the ear cups and busy light will help you get more work done with fewer interruptions. And since computer connectivity is in a bit of a transitional period, Jabra has made versions of the headset available with your choice of USB-A or USB-C connectivity.
Of course, memory foam ear cups and a busy light don’t matter if a headset sounds terrible. Thankfully, this inexpensive comes from Jabra, open of the leading companies in headset technology. It has an advanced two-microphone audio system that analyzes and reduces sound even as it captures your voice with clarity. As a result of this technology, the headset meets Microsoft Open Office requirements.
Inside the headset are professional-grade 28mm speakers. These work in conjunction with an advanced digital chipset to deliver the excellent audio quality many of us have come to expect from Jabra. That means the Jabra Evolve2 30 are ready for your next work call or for listening to music while you take a break from our 24/7 pandemic work schedule.
Jabra Evolve2 30 Features include:
- MICROPHONE PERFORMANCE: Clear, collaborative calls. When you’re working flexibly, you need to know you can be heard clearly wherever you are. Our advanced 2-microphone audio system captures your voice while simultaneously analyzing and reducing the noise around you, meeting Microsoft Open Office requirements. The perfect way to get your point across and ensure even the smallest nuance isn’t lost in translation.
- AUDIO QUALITY: Easy listening. When time is of the essence, great quality audio is essential. With our professional-grade 28mm speakers and an advanced digital chipset, the Evolve2 30 delivers exceptional audio quality. So, whether you’re taking an important call or listening to music while you work, you can enjoy great sound that’s engineered for modern working.
- UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS (UC): UC-certified means UC-satisfied.‘Satisfaction guaranteed’ isn’t something you hear very often these days, but we’re bringing it back; Evolve2 30 works with all leading Unified Communications (UC) platforms for truly seamless collaboration. If your UC platform of choice is Microsoft Teams, the Teams-certified variant is perfectly adapted and optimized to give you the best experience with the platform.
- COMFORT: Heavy on comfort. Light on the ears. To get ahead, we measured heads — hundreds of them. Then we used that data to design the perfect shape using biometric measurements. The result is a headset that’s been ergonomically designed to exert just the right amount of evenly distributed pressure and built with premium materials, with soft memory foam ear cushions that mold to your ears’ natural contours.
- When you’re in and out of calls all day, you need to know that your headset won’t weigh you down. In fact, research suggests a well-fitting headset can significantly enhance your workday, extending your wearing time and improving your experience on calls and when listening to music.
- USABILITY: Flexibility you can depend on. From the office to your home and even in your local coffee shop – when you work flexibly, your headset gets around almost as much as you do. We’ve re-engineered the design of the Evolve2 30 with a stainless-steel headband and slider for maximum durability. We’ve also significantly enhanced the earcups’ design, so internal and external components are more resistant to impact.
- NOISE ISOLATION: Shh… we’re working. Looking for a way to get some instant peace and quiet? Evolve2 30 is specifically designed to deliver portable concentration, with noise-isolating memory foam ear cushions and a pioneering angled earcup design. With this lightweight headset in your work bag, you’re only ever a second away from being able to hear yourself think.
- BUSYLIGHT: Do not disturb. The Evolve2 30 automatically knows when you need peace and quiet. An integrated busy light turns on automatically when you’re on a call, and you can also turn it on manually to signal ‘do not disturb’ mode.
- PLUG-AND-PLAY: Unbox. Plugin. Go. Instant collaboration is where it’s at these days. Evolve2 30 is plug-and-play and available in both USB-A and USB-C variants, so you can unbox it and get going straight away.
The Jabra Evolve2 30 is also light enough to be comfortable all day and tough enough that it will serve you well long after this pandemic is over. Add in the fact that the Evolve2 30 is plug-and-play, and you have a light, inexpensive headset that is easy to use and sounds great. All of that, and the headset is still under $100. Check it out here.