Let’s say that you’re the type of individual who likes to wait until the last minute to do your holiday shopping (in other words, there’s a strong chance you’re a guy). Or maybe for you, it’s just not the holiday season unless you find yourself in a crowded shopping mall, just a few days before Christmas, surrounded by grouchy, inconsiderate fellow shoppers. In these situations, you need to be ready, organized, and have a plan. Otherwise, you’re sure to leave out a favorite aunt or niece, in which case you had better just slink into the background and hide behind the punch bowl before all heck breaks loose at your family holiday gathering.
Well, save your slinking for another year because this year mSeven has your back. mSeven Software, developers of my current favorite password program, mSecure, have just releasedfor iOS, which offers a way to keep track of your gift giving. The features included in version 3.0 include:
- Keep mGifts in sync on all your iOS devices using iCloud (iOS 5 required).
- Gift list sharing via SMS or email to enlist others to help in gift gathering.
- Gift status view: idea, needed, purchased, wrapped or shipped.
- Preloaded stores and icons to help with fulfilling the gift list.
- New budget feature that tracks spending by person, group or event.
- New icons and other ease-of-user features to keep gifting fun and simple.
mGifts for iOS is available in the iTunes Store for an introductory price of $2.99. The price will rise to $4.99 soon.