On any given day you will likely see me carrying my Waterfield Cozmo Laptop Briefcase Bag. It is a gorgeous bag and one that works well for carrying my gear on a long work day. I feel great carrying it and it does exactly what I need. I was thrilled to see Waterfield announce a new Cozmo 2.0 Laptop Bag!
Waterfield describes the new bag this way:
“Cozmopolitan! Go first class, even if you’re just going down the block. Smart design and smart style include a padded laptop compartment, off-set D-rings for ergonomic balance and a “weightless” suspension shoulder strap. The Cozmo’s great shape allows it to stand up on its own, empty or full. This may just be the only business briefcase you’ll ever need.”
The new bag offers a similar design to the one I carry but is fully leather, has a sleeker, more refined look and some updated features. Specifications include:
- Full-grain, naturally-tanned leather—chocolate or black
- Padded laptop compartment: Compact-up to 13″ laptops; Full-Sized-up to 15″ laptops
- Dual-side waterproof zippers with matching-leather zipper pulls
- Two interior open pockets
- Key tether
- Front pocket with leather + metal bolt closure
- Slot for rolling suitcase and back pocket
- Removable matching-leather Shoulder Pad with Strap
- Dimensions: Compact: 14~16 x 11.5 x 4 inches, 2.4 lbs; Full-sized: 15.5~18 x 12.5 x 4.75 inches, 2.9 lbs
The bag is available in two sizes and in either black or chocolate. Prices begin at $369. You can learn more here.