If you’re a woman, finding a reasonably priced fashionable and functional laptop bag isn’t that hard; men, other hand, usually have fewer options. Want a basic bag? You can get one without spending too much money. Want something more fashionable? Prepare yourself to throw down the big bucks. HOOK & ALBERT provides fashionable and functional products for a moderate price.
HOOK & ALBERT has just introduced two new items, and I think they look great!
The first is the Three-Way Carryall, which is a 3-in-one bag that can be carried as an attaché, shoulder bag or backpack; it even has a “Rain Coat Feature” for inclement weather.
This bag features:
- Cotton melange fabric or Top-grain leather
- Padded neoprene back
- Retractable leather handles
- Removable leather shoulder strap
- Hideable padded leather shoulder backpack straps
- Interior twill lining with leather trim
- Padded computer pocket – holds up to a 15″ laptop
- Removeable weatherproof nylon rain guard
You can get the Three-Way Carryall in canvas ($395) or leather ($545). Both look great and should offer years of use.
The HOOK & ALBERT Reversible Portfolio is an ultra slim case with multiple compartments; it will fit up to a 13″ computer, and it can slide inside other bags or luggage.
This portfolio features:
- 100% top-grain leather exterior or 100% waxed cotton canvas
- Reinforced spine
- Low Profile Nylon Handles
- Padded Computer Pocket – holds up to a 13″ laptop
The Reversible Portfolio is available in canvas ($255) and in leather ($345).
Like what you’ve seen? You can find these at HOOK & ALBERT .