I’ve got a pretty amazing curved 27″ Dell monitor, and I thought it was the bees-knees until I saw these two new Dell monitors! Check out the new Dell UltraSharp 34 Curved Monitor and the Dell UltraHsarp 30 Monitor with PremierColor. Le sigh …
If you are looking for an immersive and comfortable viewing experience, the Dell UltraSharp 34 Curved Monitor will be just the ticket.
• Feast your eyes on this: With WQHD 3440 x 1440 resolution, consistently accurate color and a wide viewing angle, you’ll get clear, sharp views every time.
• Programmed for perfection: We carefully calibrate the color on the 34″ monitor so you get 99% sRGB straight out of the box.
• Get comfortable: Experience optimal eye comfort with a flicker-free screen and ComfortView, which reduces blue light emissions.
• A sensory experience: Enjoy enhanced audio and impressive visuals on a huge 34″ monitor with an ultrawide 21 : 9 aspect ratio and powerful dual 9W speakers for high-level sound.
It’s available now for $1,199.99, and I want one! 😉
The Dell UltraSharp 30 Monitor with PremierColor is the newest addition to the Dell UltraSharp Monitors with PremierColor lineup. It’s “ideal for those that need the truest, most accurate color, offering 99% coverage achievement across four professional color spaces – AdobeRGB, sRGB, REC 709 and DCI-P3. The last two spaces are key to animators and video editors.”
• Precise color, out of the box: With a factory calibration report and a Delta-E < 2, you can be confident that your colors will be impressively accurate right from the start.
• Wide color coverage: Major industry standards such as AdobeRGB, sRGB, REC709 and DCI-P3 are 99% covered.
• Fine-tune to your preferences: Custom Color mode, SDK and optional X-rite i1Display Pro colorimeter allow you to customize colors to your preferences.
• Exceptional detail: With 1.07 billion colors (64x more colors than the standard monitor), you can see more details in higher clarity, even across an ultrawide viewing angle.
It’s also available now for $1,249.99.
Which would you rather?