As much as I hate to admit it, the holidays are fast approaching, and it will soon be time to figure out which gifts to give to our favorite friends and loved ones. For your consideration, I offer the new Huawei Fit. It’s not a full Android Wear smartwatch, but it is definitely smarter than the average fitness tracker.
The Huawei Fit has multi-sport modes, custom running plans, continuous heart rate monitoring, and smartphone alerts; it’s meant to “bridge the gap between smartwatch and fitness tracker.” It looks like a rugged sport watch, manages to keep track of all of your activities(including sleep), and it is water-resistant to 5ATMs (about 165 feet), so yeah — go ahead and swim with it on.
The Huawei Fit offers:
- Personal training experience: customize your running plan with first be at, receive real-time running guidance, and analyze the effects of your training
- Heart rate monitoring: single measurements, all-day periodic background measurement, and real-time heart rate monitoring during workout
- Multi-sport modes and 5ATM water-resistance: supports multiple forms of exercise, including walking, running, cycling, and treadmill.
- Daily activity tracking: tracks and monitors daily activity information, including step count, calories burned, and distance covered; automatically detects your sleeping State and gathers statistics.
- Smart notifications: incoming call notifications, message notifications, smart alarms, and inactivity reminders
You can change out the bands to suit the occasion, and the Fit has metal case molded from a single component. The LCD watch face is also an easy to navigate touchscreen.
If you (or your loved one) have destroyed numerous FitBits or other trackers because they weren’t water-resistant and if you (or a loved one) need something that does more than just track your steps and sleep, then the Huawei Fit might be the perfect solution.
You can purchase the Huawei Fit now for $129.99 from Best Buy, Amazon [affiliate link], and Newegg.