When Logitech says the ConferenceCam Connect offers “ultimate flexibility for the anywhere workplace” they mean it. Thanks to both its internal battery and its ability to connect to a wide range of different devices it works where and when you need it to work. That means real-time connection to your staff or clients.
This device is packed with features so let’s run down some of the key aspects of this powerful work tool.
- The Portable All-in-One Design: Sleek, easy to carry, and a snap to set up and use to expand the collaborative potential of the anywhere workplace.
- Perfect for Small Workgroups: Optimized for teams of 1-6, experience HD 1080p video, 360o sound, and wireless screen-mirror projection in virtually any workspace — and watch productivity soar.
- See and Be Seen: Automatically focus on people and objects for razor- sharp resolution wherever the lens is pointed.
- Multi-Device Connectivity: Simply connect PC or Mac® to conduct life-like meetings within your familiar computing environment, or use the convenience of wireless connectivity for screen mirroring and audio pairing from a compatible mobile device.*
- Interact with Everyone at the Table: The 90o eld of view with digital pan, tilt and 4x digital zoom in Full HD is ideal for small group meetings.
- Hear and Be Heard: The acoustics are tuned to provide a quality experience so that users can hear and be heard within a 12-foot diameter range.
- Conversations Sound Life-Like and Natural: Acoustic echo and noise-cancelling technology make it seem like conversations are happening in the same room.
- USB Plug-and-Play Connectivity: With no special software, training, or maintenance required, launching an enterprise-quality video conference has never been easier.
- Wireless Screen Mirroring: Connect wirelessly to ConferenceCam to screen mirror presentations, spreadsheets, videos or Internet content from a mobile device to a TV screen.
- H.264 UVC 1.5 with Scalable Video Coding (SVC): Frees up laptop bandwidth by putting video processing within the camera, resulting in a smoother video stream in applications like Microsoft LyncTM 2013 and Skype for Business.
- Near Field Communication (NFC) Technology: Pair mobile devices to ConferenceCam Connect by simply bringing them close together.*
- Bluetooth Wireless Connectivity: Quickly and easily create a connection between any Bluetooth device and the integrated speakerphone.
- Far-End Camera Control: Operate camera pan, tilt and zoom functions of another Logitech ConferenceCam or Webcam C930e in the other location.*
- Dockable Remote Control: Easily operate camera pan/tilt/zoom and audio functions (call answer/end, volume, mute) during meetings.* The remote covers the lens when the camera is not in use for added privacy.
- Works with Most Video Conference Applications: Users are free to use the desktop video conferencing program of their choice.
- Kensington Lock-Enabled
- Rechargeable Battery: Flexibility to leave the power cord behind: run video calls/screen mirroring for up to 3 hours or use the speakerphone for up to 15 hours with a fully charged battery (chargeable via USB or AC power.)
As mentioned, the Logitech ConferenceCam Connect is a fairly small and surprisingly light cylinder. It has an elegant, understated design that belies its power.
The bottom portion is a black mesh material the protects the speakers. It wraps around the entire device to allow it to deliver 360-degree sound.
The bottom of the device has a soft rubber ring running around it. This allows it to sit on any surface without damaging it and keeps the device from slipping and sliding.
The top of the device has some touch controls with the power button sitting in the center.