More than two years ago, I wrote about the new service called Reelgood that had been launched to help you track shows and movies across a wide array of streaming services. Since that time, Reelgood has quietly gotten better, providing notifications of new episodes of your tracked shows, adding new services, and just refining the experience in general.
When I jumped back to an Android phone as my primary device last fall, there was one app that was sorely missed, and today that has been rectified as Reelgood has launched on Google Play for Android devices.
Here is the description:
– Select your streaming services from the over 50 available on Reelgood
– Browse and search your services all in one app
– Can’t decide? Let recommendations, curated collections, IMDb scores and Rotten Tomatoes scores guide you
– Track your TV shows and add movies you want to watch
– Let Reelgood keep you updated with alerts when new episodes are available and movies are added to your services
– Click play from Reelgood to automatically start playing content in the app of your choice
– Get all the info: ratings, trailers, genres, cast & crew, summaries and more
– See what’s free to watch online across over 90 streaming services with free to stream options
– Browse what’s new on Netflix, Hulu, Prime Video, HBO and others
– Can’t decide? Try out our Roulette feature to get a random recommendation.
When we wrote about Reelgood in 2017, I had 47 services attached to my account – now, they feature more than 250 total services. You can use their recommendation service to find similar shows, filter by IMDB or Rotten Tomatoes ratings, and also figure out where the best place is to rent that new movie you missed in theaters! It really is a great service that adds tons of value and makes your viewing time more efficient.