With the resurgence of vinyl as a popular audio medium, so too are the devices to play those records. Amazing sound mixed with classic style is always a great thing. Fender has announced a partnership with Mobile Fidelity Electronics (MoFi), the legendary foremost audio technology company, to offer the Fender x Mofi PrecisionDeck Turntable to play your favorite recordings.
The Fender x Mofi PrecisionDeck Turntable is designed by Principal Master Builder Yuriy Shishkov of the Fender Custom Shop using the same wood as the Fender Precision Bass guitar. The iconic 3-color Sunburst sets this piece apart from other turntables.
The Fender x MoFi PrecisionDeck Turntable is priced at $3,495.00, and it is limited to a run of only 1,000 units. The look and style reflect beautiful Fender design, with components built by MoFi featuring technology from the award-winning UltraDeck. The turntable is ready to play right out of the box.
The Fender x MoFi PrecisionDeck Turntable Features:
- Ash plinth by Fender optimized for low resonance
- 33-1/3 / 45.0 RPM belt-drive turntable
- Custom design and manufactured in the USA
- 10-inch MoFi Ultra Tonearm
- 1.3-inch Delrin platter
- Isolated 300 RPM AC synchronous motor
- Anti-Vibration feet designed by HRS
- Iconic 3-Color Sunburst Finish by Fender
- MasterTracker Cartridge
- V-Twin dual-magnet generator
- Micro-Line stylus and tapered cantilever
- Well-damped billet aluminum body
- Ohno continuous cast copper coils
- 3mV output
Each limited edition Fender x Mofi PrecisionDeck Turntable is individually numbered and will undoubtedly become a collector’s item.