When was the last time you called a company and could barely understand the person on the other end. There’s a good chance the person was sitting in a crowded room with other people who were also speaking, and their headset was junk. The Jabra BIZ 2300 can fix that … and it won’t cost an arm or an ear.
The lightweight headsets are designed for use in call centers and elevate the experience for both the call center operators and the people with whom they speak.
Call center agents are, as the Jabra reps with whom I spoke were quick to point out, the voice of a company. As “brand ambassadors”, it is important that the customer calling in can hear and be heard. After all, a bad call reflects poorly on the company. So Jabra set out to create a new headset line that would offer great sound, a high level of comfort and satisfaction for the agent wearing it and a competitive price. The result is the Jabra BIZ 2300.
Its lightweight helps make it comfortable while quality materials and thoughtful design make it tough. This includes an unbreakable microphone boom arm that rotates a full 360 degrees and a Kevlar-reinforced cord.
Replaceable ear cups make it efficient for businesses that have turnover in their staffing. Simply swap the ear cup and you have a headset that is ready for a new employee.
And easy and efficient inline controls make it simple to use. Key selling points include:
- Better conversations for the contact centre: Your contact centre agents are your brand’s front line. Jabra BIZ 2300 will ensure every customer conversation becomes a great brand experience. This new corded headset features HD Voice/Wideband speaker performance and best-in-class noise-cancellation.
- Keep your contact centre agents happy: The Jabra BIZ 2300 for contact centres blends a lightweight yet durable construction with an unobtrusive, professional Scandinavian design aesthetic. The Jabra BIZ 2300 works hard, looks great and is designed for easy daily handling. It is a headset built to be comfortable all day long.
- The contact centre headset that is built to last: Jabra BIZ 2300 is built with total cost of ownership in mind. Beside 360? degree rotating break-proof boom-arm and Kevlar-reinforced cord, the Jabra BIZ 2300 is built to withstand any punishment a high-performing contact centre can give.
- A UC headset with easy in-line call management: The Jabra BIZ 2300 is a UC headset that features an intuitive, in-line call controller for greater productivity and convenience. Large buttons with LED indicators make it easy for agents to pick up or end calls, put callers on or take them off hold, set volume levels or put the call on mute. Plus, all buttons are user-programmable.
BIZ 2300 are over-the-head, corded headsets and are available in several varieties including:
- Monaural or Binaural earpiece options
- Quick disconnect (QD) or USB connectivity
- Microsoft Lync Optimized
With a price that starts at under $100 the Jabra BIZ 2300 is a great way for call centers, and anyone who needs a quality wired headset for UC communications, to improve their comfort and audio. We have one in hand and will be checking it out over the next few weeks. Learn more here.