We all know that proper hydration is critical, especially when being active. When we’re away from home we bring water bottles or other hydration sources, but there are risks such as hyponatremia or weaker muscles or bones from too much acidic fluid intake. DYLN contains a VitaBead diffuser that generates alkaline water for maximum benefits.
Alkaline water has documented benefits, such as hydration (obviously), enhancing the natural detoxification processes, providing natural antioxidants, balancing your natural pH, and enhancing your immune system.
DYLN is called the ‘Living Water Bottle’, and uses a diffusion system they call VitaBeads to make the water more alkaline. Here are some other features:
• DESIGN Patented ergonomic design for a perfect fit in your hand, a wide mouth opening, and fits in all standard-sized cup holders
• STAINLESS STEEL Food-grade 316 stainless steel that is toxic-free, PBA-Free, does not leach, and completely free of plastic from top to bottom
• ALKALINE DYLN’s VitaBeads within the replaceable Diffuser instantly starts increasing the pH of your water to create alkaline water
• GRIP Removable food-grade silicone sleeve for added grip, colored aesthetics, and always remains dry
• HANDLE Stainless steel bamboo cap with convenient carrying handle
• VOLUME Holds 750mL (25.4 oz) of alkaline water
• SUSTAINABILITY Designed & developed to be the sturdiest, long-lasting and sustainable water bottle available
There is a Kickstarter page for this new product as well. The project has already been funded, but there are two weeks left to get in on the action – and you can get a full package of the bottle with single VitaBead infuser with brightly colored sleeve for a pledge of $34 including shipping. The DYLN is planned to ship this May.
Check out the promo video: