Every week Apple picks a new app of the week to feature in their App Store. The App of the week of March 26th is photography app Tangent.
Normally priced at $1.99, Tangent is now available for the low, low price of free.
Averaging 4 out of 5 stars in the App store since inception, the photography app is well liked by the folks who’ve downloaded it.
It was also listed as one of the App Store’s best of 2013, as well as Editor’s Choice.
Tangent lets you created endless ways to transform your photos into works of art that you can share to most popular social networks, as well as your phone’s camera roll. With other 15 one-click presets, and features like the ability to use overlay to move, scale and position every aspect of your photos. For less than a cup of coffee, as well as optional in-app purchases, the learning curve is all about exploration with this app. The UI is clean and simple, and the end result is colorful, unique images.
Simply snap a shot or upload a photo from your Camera Roll and let your imagination take over. Select from a toolbox of dazzling frames, shapes, patterns, fills and blends, then apply. Drag, resize, rotate and zoom, add colors and adjust opacity–whatever inspires you. When you’re done, share instantly with friends or continue adding more layers by tapping “Retangent.” It’s that easy.
Tangent’s unique features:
– 35 easy-to-use, fully customizable styles that professionally combine shapes, patterns and blends for an amazing look
– 70 versatile shapes (26 out of the box)
– 68 background patterns (22 out of the box)
– 350 stunning combinations of blends and colors
– Exclusive art packs by Neal Dieker
– Simple-to-use slider lets you adjust colors and opacity
– Completely scalable–rotate, zoom, drag and resize
– Unlimited combinations of shapes, patterns, and blends that will completely transform any photo into a work of art
– Share instantly on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram