If you have one of the new iPhones on the way you’ll want to check out some of the great accessories ZAGG has to offer. From screen protectors to cases, comfortable great-sounding earbuds to go-everywhere keyboards, the ZAGG website is a one-stop shop for new or not-so-new iPhone users. Let’s check out some of the great items they currently offer.
The ZAGG Glass Luxe HD Clarity + Reinforced Screen Protection for Apple iPhone 6s will keep your 3D Touch screen pristine. At $39.99, the screen protector is available in Black, Gold, Titanium and White. That means you can get one that matches your new phone.
- Enjoy edge-to-edge protection and prevent chips with the Glass Luxe’s tough polycarbonate border.
- Available in metallic colors that perfectly match your phone, the Glass Luxe takes premium screen protection to a new level.
- High-quality tempered glass gives you maximum image clarity, an ultra-smooth feel, and remarkable touch sensitivity.
- The Limited Lifetime Warranty says that if your InvisibleShield Glass Luxe ever gets worn or damaged, Zagg will replace it for the life of your device.
- Smart EZ Apply™ tabs make applying your InvisibleShield Glass Luxe simple and accurate.
As someone who is “screen protector install challenged” I’m especially a fan of the EZ Apply tabs.
The ZAGG Drop Guard Sleek Protective Case for iPhone 6 and 6s has a funky look and offers great protection. When paired with one of the company’s screen protectors you will be able to use your phone on the go with confidence. Available in Teal, Black, Blue, Gray, Pink and Red, this $24.99 case has a soft back, rigid sides and button covers that look and feel great.
- Reflexion Technology absorbs impact and redistributes it throughout the case; it’s so protective it passes rigorous MIL-STD-810G impact testing.
- Slim and designed to offer maximum protection without bulk, the DropGuard slides easily into pockets and purses, but also features soft TPU to enhance grip.
- The raised edge keeps your screen and camera lens from lying flat to help prevent scratches.
- Compatible with all ZAGG InvisibleShield screen protection products for an added layer of security.
And since the case is designed to work with ZAGG screen protectors you can be confident in the fit AND protection you will get.
The ZAGG Golite 2.0 Portable Charger + Flashlight will make up for the fact that the new iPhone 6S and 6S Plus don’t get better battery life than their predecessors. Yes, the new phones actually have smaller batteries than the ones they replace. The good news is that battery life apparently remains the same. Still, this $29.99 charger will be great in a pinch thanks to its 3000Ah battery. Plus, it has a flashlight which will come in handy as the days get shorter and the nights get longer. This charger and flashlight combination is available in seven different colors.
- Powerful: The GoLite provides up to 2 charges for most smartphones.
- Convenient: Small enough to fit in any purse or bag, users will never be caught with dead phones again.
- Bright: The GoLite is available in a variety of vibrant colors, but it also includes a bright flashlight.
- Universal: With a 5V/1A micro-USB output, the GoLite works with virtually any smartphone.
Get one and throw it in your gear bag. You’ll be glad it is there when you need it!!
The ZAGG ZR-Six Advanced Technology Earbuds sounds pretty darn amazing. These $59.99 earbuds come in five bright color options and are some of the best sounding earbuds you will find. And at under $60 they make a great gift for anyone who prefers earbuds over on-ear or over-the-ear headphones.
- Reflective Acoustics™ provide rich, natural clarity.
- Tangle-resistant cord for hassle-free listening.
- In-line mic and remote make navigating your music and taking calls a breeze.
- Includes a convenient travel pouch.
I’ve had a pair for some time now and was thrilled ZAGG included a new pair in the roundup box. They are among my favorite earbuds!
Finally there is the ZAGG Pocket Keyboard Foldable, Wireless Mobile Keyboard & Stand. At $69.99 the Pocket Keyboard isn’t exactly cheap but for under $70 you get a comfortable Bluetooth keyboard that folds up into next to nothing AND includes a built-in stand. If you do any amount of serious typing on your phone it is a must-have product IMHO.
- Natural: The Pocket maintains over 85% the typing space of a desktop keyboard.
- Compact: A unique design allows the Pocket to fold into a simple 9” X 2.5” X .5” rectangle
- Smart: Strong magnets keep the Pocket folded and help maintain battery life by automatically turning it off when closed.
I gave my original review sample away and have really missed having one. Trust me, this one will see a lot of use in the coming months! Small enough to throw in my gear bag and take everywhere, it is a huge productivity booster!
So that’s the roundup this time out. These, however, are just a few of the many product you will find on the company website. If you use your phone for more than just calls you’ll want to check out ZAGG.com!