If either the new Samsung Galaxy Note20 or the Note20 Ultra has caught your eye, you are probably trying to figure out how to get the best deal on these pricy phones. Sam’s Club has a special offer that their members should consider, and it starts August 21st; Sam’s Club members can get a $200 gift card with their purchase and activation, plus up to $1000-off in bill credits with an eligible phone trade-in!
From August 21st until September 30th, you can get a $200 gift card just for purchasing the phone and activating it. Here is the gist of the small print on that offer:
• One eGift Card per upgrade when activated on an AT&T installment plan.
• Line must be upgrade-eligible to redeem this offer.
• The eGift Card will be sent 21 days following order completion.
• The eGift Card will be sent to the member’s email address provided at the time of activation and may not be used to pay for membership fees or select services.
• This deal is subject to all terms of Sam’s Club Mobile Secondary Retail Agreement.
• This offer may not be combined with any other offer promotion.
• Devices may require select plan and data subscriptions, credit approval, activation fee, and termination fees.
• Carrier restrictions prohibit Sam’s Club from servicing Business Accounts.
• Offer is valid through 9/30/2020. While supplies last. No rainchecks.
As for the up to $1000 bill credits, this is what you have to do to get that offer:
• Requires activation of a new line or upgrade of an existing line to receive up to $1000 off eligible devices (max credit of up to $1000).
• Requires trade-in of eligible smartphone and purchase of a new eligible smartphone on qualifying 0% APR installment plan (30 mos. up to $48.33/mo.).
• Other installment options may be available and vary by location.
If buying on the AT&T Installment Plan with Next Up, the customer is responsible, and they will not receive any credits for an additional $5/mo. for the Next Up upgrade feature.
• $0 down for well-qualified customers only, or down payment may be required and depends on a variety of factors. Max discount will not exceed the lower of the device cost or the max credit you are eligible for.
• Eligible Smartphones: Get Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G, (priced up to $1000) for free; or Note20 Ultra 5G, (priced up to $1450) for up to $1000 off. Tax on full retail price due at sale.
• Required Wireless: Postpaid unlimited voice & data (min. $65/mo. if new with autopay and paperless bill discount. Pay $75/mo. until discount starts w/in 2 bills. Existing customers can add to current unlimited plan if eligible, which may be less).
• For a list of eligible plans, see FAQ for details. On unlimited plans, video may be limited to SD. Speed, usage & other restrictions apply. See att.com/unlimited for current unlimited plans.
• If you cancel wireless, credits will stop and will owe device balance of up to $1,450. If you cancel service on any other line within 90 days of activating the line under this offer credits will stop.
• Activation/Upgrade Fee: $30.
• Returns: You can return the phone within 14 days; a restocking fee up to $55 may apply.
• Additional terms for customers with Subscriber Paid User acct: Minimum wireless service for such customers is $28.50/mo.
• Elig. Trade-In: Eligible devices only. See att.com/trade-in for a list of eligible devices. Trade-in must be in good working condition. Requires a minimum $60 trade-in value & meet AT&T Trade-In Program requirements. Must trade in the eligible smartphone at a participating location and complete trade-in within 30 days from activation of the new phone. This is not an early upgrade program. The trade-in device may not be on an existing installment plan.
• Other Obligations: Trade-in does not relieve obligations under AT&T installment or other AT&T Return and Exchange programs including recently-purchased device returns, Warranty, or Extended Warranty. Devices to be returned through these AT&T programs should not be traded-in via this credit.
• If the trade-in value of the device is greater than the credit you are eligible for, you may receive a one-time trade-in credit (value via instant credit or promo card) in lieu of this bill credit. See att.com/tradein for terms.
• Bill Credits: Credits start within 3 bills. You will receive catch-up credits once credits start. Applied monthly in equal amounts over the entire agreement term & will not exceed the lower of the device cost or $1000.
• Wireless line must be on an installment agreement, active & in good standing for 30 days to qualify.
• Installment agreement starts when the device is shipped.
• To get all credits, the device must remain on the agreement for the entire term, and you must keep eligible service on the device for the entire installment term.
• If you upgrade or pay up/off the agreement on the discounted device early, your credits may cease.
• Limits: One trade-in per qualified purchase, and one credit per new line or upgrade.
• This offer may not be combinable with other offers, discounts, or other credits.
• Purchase, financing, other limits & restrictions apply.
• This credit may make your account ineligible for select other offers (including bill credit offers) for 12 months.
• Visit a participating store for details.
Also worth noting is that members who would like to peruse discounts and deals with AT&T in-club have access to a waived activation fee (a $30 incentive) and up to $250 off a smartphone when they switch to AT&T and purchase the device with a qualifying installment plan.
You can click here to learn more about the offer and place your order at Sam’s Club.