Jabra’s made some nice moves in the wireless audio work in recent years. Their Jabra Revo Wireless headphones are impressive (read the review) and the Jabra Solemate not comes in Mini, original and Max. Now the company’s newest offering, the Jabra Rox Wireless headphones are available. Read on for details and for a video review recap.
I love the thin, light design of these headphones and the use of magnets to not only keep the buds together when they aren’t in use AND automatically put the headset into power saving mode. If they sound good (which, based on past experience with Jabra products they will) the Jabra Rox Wireless will be an awesome new addition to their lineup.
Features of the Jabra Rox Wireless Headphones include:
- Simple Pairing: Able to connect wirelessly either via Bluetooth or tap to pair using NFC.
- Rugged: IP52 certified – protected against dust and water.
- Low-profile Design: Sits tight and when you’re active use the optional EarWings™ to lock them in. Available in black or white.
- Rich Sound: Powerful speakers deliver truly remarkable sound in Dolby stereo.
- Jabra Sound App: Enriches the listening experience even further by adding full-spectrum Dolby Digital Plus sound.
- Intelligent Power-Saving: The earbuds have exclusive built-in power-saving magnets.
- Long Playback Time: Up to 5.5 hours.
- Award Winning Design: 2014 CES Innovations Design and Engineering Awards Honoree in the headphones product category.
I’m looking forward to checking out these cordless headphones myself; you can too since the Jabra Rox Wireless are now available. Get them from Apple for $129.99.