If you are looking for alternate transportation and size and weight are an issue, check out the new Xcooter that Smart-Rhino has just announced at CES. The tiny scooter folds up for storage and looks like a lot of fun.
The Xcooter is a folding electric scooter that is light and easy to use. The patent folding system and handlebar can close in one second making it easy to store. Travel at up to seventeen mph and a range of fifteen miles between charges. The 6.6AH, Lithion Ion battery charges in just three to four hours.
Xcooter features include:
- Max Speed: 17MPH
- Max Distance range: up to 15Miles
- Motor: 36V 250W brushless gearless motor
- Battery type: 36V 6.6AH, Lithium battery cells
- Charging Time: 3-4 hours
- Braking system: rear disc brake
- Wheel size: 10″
- Instrument system: LCD display
- Lighting System: Front LED light
- Body Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Size: 35 x 23 x 38 inches
- Folding size: 21 ¼ x 7 ¾ x 38 inches
- Weight: 41.8 pounds
The Xcooter comes in pink, black, white and green and is available for pre-order for $1499 with a final retail price of $1799. Find out more at www.xcooter.net.