Where to set my phone when I drive? That seems to be a problem I often have. Lately, I tend to just lay it in my lap which usually sends it crashing to the floor board after each stop. If I am not connected to the auxiliary cord, it often goes forgotten and crashes to the pavement when I hop out of the vehicle.
I have tried setting my phone in the cup holder and in other places but just cannot seem to find anywhere that works well. A flexible dock that keeps my phone in a convenient position to answer calls or change songs while charging would make my travels much nicer. Bracketron recently announced the availability of the Universal USB Power Dock Pro Flex for most any phone or device. They are priced at $34.95, and available from Bracketron.
• Flexible neck design features 360° rotation to maximize viewing angle
• SmartGrip feet allow optimal mounting while providing full access to all controls
• PowerGrip arms securely hold the mount in your 12V port
• High output (5V, 1.5A) USB port
• Durable, molded high impact plastic construction with soft touch finish
• Works with any USB cable provided with your handheld device and includes free USB to microUSB cable
• Compatible with smartphones (iPhone, Android, etc.), cell phones, iPods, MP3 players and more
The USB Power Dock Pro Flexis available now for $34.95 at Bracketron.com, among other national retailers.