Just over a year ago I reviewed the iPad version of The Secret Society – Hidden Mystery, noting I “would have reviewed it sooner … but I just can’t stop playing the darn game!” It is a game that constantly sends a ‘rush of good feelings’, but with the annoying hard-sell of in-app purchases. Now it is out on Mac!
Here is the basic info:
In The Secret Society – Hidden Mystery you join the Order of Seekers, a secret society of people with a unique ability to move inside magic worlds. You travel through photographs in search for clues to unravel the mystery behind the disappearance of your missing uncle and remove the dangers threatening the entire Secret Society. You will look for myriad of clues in photographs you move within. These clues, if gathered together with others, will expand even further the world you’re traveling and serve to help you unravel the mysteries you’re tasked with. Some of these puzzles are harder than others, but on the whole, you will find The Secret Society – Hidden Mystery polished and engrossing.
• Nearly 1400 quests to keep you entertained for months
• 21 amazing locations full of interesting characters
• 210+ collections of hidden objects to piece together
• Gem Match mini-game: swap and match gems to get 3 in a row!
• Ingenious mini-games puzzles wrapped in mystery
• Regular updates with additional quests and more
You can download ‘The Secret Society – Hidden Mystery’ from the Mac App Store for free!
Check out the trailer: