Did you know that there is an Amazon service that offers great deals on unlocked phones? Check out Prime Exclusive Phones; today they are extending their lineup to add the new Nokia 6, the Alcatel IDOL 5S, the Alcatel A50, the Alcatel A30 PLUS, and the MotoE4.
The new Nokia 6 is the first Nokia in the Amazon Prime Exclusive Phones line, and it is the first Android device in the U.S. from HMD Global; it will be available for $179.99, which is a $50 savings off the retail price. There are three new Alcatel phones, too:
The Alcatel IDOL 5S for only $199.99 for Prime members ($80 off the full retail price—the largest discount ever offered for a Prime Exclusive Phone), the Alcatel A50 for only $99.99 for Prime members ($50 off the full retail price), and the Alcatel A30 PLUS, available for only $79.99 for Prime members (also $50 off the full retail price).
The fifth phone is Motorola’s recently announced Moto E4; it will be $99.99 for Prime members, which is $30 off the regular price.
Why would you want to buy your phone from Amazon Prime Exclusive Phones instead of your carrier, beyond the fact that they’d be unlocked (no carrier contract) and they come with good savings?
Here’s the deal:
Prime Exclusive Phones are available at discounted pricing for Prime members supported by personalized offers and ads, including personalized deals and product recommendations, displayed on the phone’s lock screen. The Prime Exclusive Phone single sign-on experience provides Prime members easy access to their Prime benefits through the most popular Amazon apps, including thousands of movies and TV episodes with Prime Video, over two million songs and playlists with Prime Music, photo storage and backup with Prime Photos,unlimited reading with Prime Reading, free two-day shipping on millions of items, and more.
So, in other words, you get a great deal on a phone that is tied to your Amazon account — ready to take advantage of all of the Amazon Prime membership benefits.
What? You don’t have Amazon Prime yet?
I don’t know how I lived without Prime, honestly. For $99 a year, I get all of this, and they seem to always be adding new benefits:
In the U.S. [Amazon Prime] includes unlimited access to award-winning movies and TV episodes with Prime Video; unlimited access to Prime Music, Audible Channels for Prime, Prime Reading, Prime Photos, Twitch Prime; early access to select Lightning Deals, one free pre-released book a month with Kindle First, and more. Plus, Prime members around the world can enjoy exclusive deal shopping on Prime Day. Prime was built on the foundation of unlimited fast, free shipping, and members receive unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping on more than 50 million items, Prime FREE One-Day Shipping and Prime FREE Same-Day Delivery in more than 5,000 cities and towns, and two-hour delivery with Prime Now in more than 30 major cities.
They even offer a trial membership if you’re still not sure.
More on the new phones:
- Nokia 6 – initially available in the U.S. only on Amazon, the Prime-exclusive Nokia 6 features a vibrant 5.5” Full HD display, Dolby Atmos speakers, a fast 16MP rear-facing camera and 8MP front-facing camera, and Android 7.1 Nougat—only $179.99 for Prime members.
- Alcatel IDOL 5S — features a 5.2” Full HD display, a 12MP rear-facing camera with dual-tone flash and 8MP front-facing camera, and Android 7.1 Nougat—only $199.99 for Prime members.
- Alcatel A50 — features a 5.2” HD display, 13MP rear-facing camera and 5MP front-facing camera, and Android 7.0 Nougat—only $99.99 for Prime members.
- Alcatel A30 PLUS — features a 5.5” HD display, 13MP rear-facing camera and 5MP front-facing camera, and Android 7.0 Nougat—only $79.99 for Prime members.
- Moto E4 – features a sharp 5” HD display, an 8MP autofocus rear-facing camera and 5MP front-facing camera, and Android 7.1 Nougat–only $99.99 for Prime members.
Of course, you can get the same phones without the offers and ads; you’ll just have to pay full price.
You can check out the new Amazon Prime Exclusive phones by clicking here.