We’ve reviewed several of EcoFlow‘s products, and all have exceeded expectations. However, the company makes more than portable power solutions, and they’ve just announced three exciting new products today at CES! On top of the Whole Home Backup Power Solution announced today, EcoFlow is also adding the Glacier, Blade, and Wave 2 to their lineup.
The EcoWave Glacier is the next generation of portable refrigerators that not only includes a plug-in battery but also makes ice. The 297Wh battery should provide 24 hours of run-time and can be charged via solar panels.
With it, you can keep your food and beverages cool anywhere at any time using the EcoFlow app.
- The world’s first fridge freezer with an integrated ice-maker produces 18 ice cubes in approximately 12 minutes
- 297Wh battery runs for up to 24 hours
- High-speed cooling with efficient energy-saving
- Directly charge using solar panels
- Robust and made from green materials
- Full app control
It even has a built-in handle for easy towing!
The EcoFlow Glacier will be available this spring.
The EcoFlow Blade is the world’s first robotic lawn-sweeping mower. This is a new product category for EcoFlow, and I am excited to see how it works.
The mower offers automatic leaf collection, virtual boundary navigation, and precise lawn mowing; it also works with the EcoFlow app.
- Includes the world’s first lawn sweeper kit
- Virtual boundary and automatic route planning
- Smart obstacle climbing and avoidance
- Anti-theft with 4G and ESIM
- Full app Control
- Easy to Maintain
The Ecoflow Blade will be available this spring.
Wave 2 is EcoFlow’s second version of the portable air conditioning solution. We reviewed the original Wave, and you can check that out here.
Wave 2 is upgraded to increased portability and power. Not only is the second version more compact, but it also adds improved cooling and heating.
- 5100 BTU cooling and 6100 BTU heating performance
- Weighs only 14kg, portable and compact
- 5 ways to power
- The add-on battery ensures 8 hours of running time
- Easy to install, use and maintain
- Full app control
The EcoFlow Wave 2 will be available this summer.