If you’ve been watching any of the Tour de France, you’ll know that this cruiser is the antithesis of all those bikes … four low-profile tires on a custom frame that’s been built from scratch make for a bike that will turn heads and empty the pocketbooks of twelve lucky owners.
The Epitaph started as a humble cruiser but has somehow willed itself into the behemoth you see before you. Each Epitaph features a custom crafted wheel set that allows us to mount a total of 4 low profile tires. The seat, grips & frame inserts, also made from scratch, are fashioned with obsessively selected aged leather. Laser engraved Roman Numerals on the seat identify build number. Limited production run of (12) for a brief time.
- Built USA
- Powder Coated Steel Frame / Black
- Oversized, Double Crown Fork / Black
- Hand Cut & Laced Grips / Aged Leather
- Hand Crafted, Laser Engraved, Turn & Tuck Seat / Aged Leather
- Hand Crafted, Tank Mounted, Turn & Tuck Inserts / Aged Leather
- Coaster Brake
- Sealed Bottom Bracket
- 4130 Chromoly 3 Piece Cranks
- Polycarbonate Platform Pedals
- (4) Twin Mounted Tires
- (4) Custom Crafted Alloy Rims
- Limited Production Run of (12)
- Built To Order: 11 of 12 Remaining
- Complimentary Domestic Shipping / International Orders:
The; the hot chick is not included.