Picture a pocket-sized projector that can go with you anywhere, and imagine being able to give a presentation or watch a movie projected from it on any wall. If you have the new Lenovo Pocket Projector, you can fit all of these capabilities into the palm of your hand.
Versatile Connectivity Share movies, videos and photos; works alone or with compatible wireless devices. Supports 32GB microSD to be a standalone device, or connects through compatible Micracast and DLNA-enabled devices. This portable projector casts sound too with its dual speakers
The Lenovo Pocket Projector has a ” 50-lumen, high-contrast optical engine powered by Texas Instruments’ DLP technology with 854×480 resolution and long-life 20,000-hour LEDs.” It’s got a split design that can hold the base steady while the projecting lens rotates up to 90°. Image distortion is automatically corrected, and the Li-Ion battery can last up to 150 minutes.
- Native Resolution – 854×480
- Engine Type – DLP (0.3″)
- Aspect Ratio – 16:10, 4:3
- Contrast Ratio – 1000:1
- Brightness – 50 lumens
- Lamp Life – Up to 20,000 hours
- Keystone Digital Wi-Fi Connectivity DLNA*, Miracast*
- Ports – Micro USB, 3.5mm audio jack Card slots – microSD (up to 32GB)
- Built-in Speakers – 2 x speaker (0.5W)
- Rotatable 90°
- Self-correcting – Yes
- Battery Life Up to 2.5 hours
- Sensors G-sensor
- Dimensions 104mm (w) X 25mm (h) X 100mm (d)
- Weight ~170g, ~0.37lb
The Lenovo Pocket Projector is made to work with Miracast and DLNA-enabled Android, Windows 8.1 and iOS devices; it will be available worldwide in May, and it will retail for $199.