I love grilling, and, as is the case with most things, having the right tools makes all the difference. And for outdoor cooking, ThermaPro‘s thermometers are the right tool — they’re the right tool for indoor cooking too! Now, there’s a new ThermoPro Twin TempSpike Wireless Thermometer; here’s a quick look at a great deal that is good only today during Prime Day.
On July 4th, we had a packed backyard. I grilled a variety of burgers on the grill and smoked a few different types of hotdogs and sausage on the smoker. The feedback was excellent, and our guests reported that everything turned out fantastic, which was almost entirely thanks to my using a ThermoPro thermometer that let me get everything to just the right temperature.
With the new ThermoPro Twin TempSpike Wireless Thermometer, there’s now a smart dual-probe thermometer option, which packs in the latest technology, including a range of up to 500 feet thanks to the use of Bluetooth 5.2.
ThermoPro already offered the $99.99 wireless TempSpike (on sale for $63.99 for Prime Day), but with the new dual probe design, you can monitor two dishes at once. That’s great if you are cooking burgers and need to make some medium rare and other well done. It also would have come in handy on July 4th by allowing me to monitor the temperature of the burgers and the hotdogs simultaneously!
As Reed Lalor, Vice President at ThermoPro, observes,
The Twin TempSpike is the latest advancement in ThermoPro’s ongoing commitment to innovating and developing high-quality, affordable meat thermometers that improve the daily cooking experience for home chefs. When cooking multiple meats at the same time, the Twin Tempspike’s dual probes not only make it possible but give you the freedom to monitor those temperatures from the other room.
I love the compact design, the ability to monitor food temperatures wirelessly, and, of course, ThermoPro’s impressive accuracy.
ThermoPro Twin TempSpike Wireless Thermometer features include:
- Two Fully Wireless Probes: No more tangles or stretching cords with this versatile and hassle-free cooking tool, as it offers 2 fully detachable probes that allow cooks to monitor the temperatures of multiple dishes simultaneously. Plus, with multiple probes, you can check raw food temperatures without being concerned about cross-contaminating other dishes.
- Industry-Leading Bluetooth Range: Using the most advanced 5.2 Bluetooth technology, the TempSpike line offers the only meat thermometers on the market that can monitor food temperatures up to 500 feet away for a dynamic cooking environment.
- Rechargeable and waterproof: It lasts up to three months on a full charge and features easy-to-clean and dishwasher-safe stainless steel.
- Advanced temperature accuracy: Measures internal meat and ambient pit temperatures — while reading highly accurately in just three seconds — to get a perfectly cooked meal every time.
- Smartphone Compatibility: Assists with cooking through real-time alerts via the connected TempSpike app, like letting you know when to flip, helping to set temperature alarms, and allowing for customizable timers.
For Prime Day, the $199.99 ThermoPro Twin TempSpike Wireless Thermometer is available for $149.99. Finally, speaking of Amazon, ThermoPro is offering some amazing deals on its other products. But hurry, these deals end when Prime Day does.