It’s hard to leave the house without seeing the Apple logo — on phones, tablets, and maybe most notably, the classic MacBook. There’s a reason many people consider the MacBook to be superior to other laptops, but our favorite thing is probably their timeless design inside and out.
Are you in the market for one but not ready to shell out the four-figure price? Check out this refurbished 2017 MacBook Air with a 13.3-inch screen, i5 processor, and 128GB of storage — now only $369.99 (reg. $1,199).
Why We Love Refurbs
If you’re wondering what the heck refurbished means, or how you’re able to get a MacBook for so cheap, it’s because this device was pre-owned. Professional refurbishers take the time to clean, inspect, and test laptops like this one so they can have a second life — it also benefits the environment!
This MacBook Air was given a grade “B” rating, so it may arrive with some light scuffing on the body but no scratches on the screen. You could easily cover up those imperfections and protect your purchase with a snap shell case in your fave color (not included).
Our Favorite Parts of This Deal
The price isn’t the only thing we love about this MacBook Air (though we could talk about that all day!):
- It weighs less than three pounds, so it’s great for anyone on the go.
- 13.3-inch crystal-clear display with Apple’s iconic shade of silver lining the border.
- Intel Core i5 processor that supports day-to-day use and hefty tasks.
- 128GB of onboard storage for downloading programs or storing files locally.
- Up to 12 hours of battery life on a single charge. This model also has the beloved MagSafe charging option discontinued on some newer models!
- Wanna talk about discontinued? This one still sports USB ports and an SD card slot; no adapters are necessary!
Get all the Apple glamor at a fraction of the price with this refurbished 13.3-inch Apple MacBook Air, now only $369.99 (reg. $1,199) for a limited time.
Prices are subject to change.